Tuesday 16 July 2013

Contiki Chronicles, Day 12: On the road again...

Two things:

1. It's now been so long since this trip happened that I'm relying rather heavily on my stock of photos to remind me what exactly happened.

2. After looking over said photos, I realise day 12 was not a particularly interesting day. I think. It was a travel day, but I don't think Florence and Rome are too far apart, so this might have also been the day we went to the Vatican. Well, the day that everybody else went to the Vatican. I had lasagne instead.


Either way, I'm going to use this opportunity to just get a couple of things straight.

This was Day 12. We started on Day 1, July 10th. The day in which we travelled from Florence to Rome was July 21st.

Here are the Day sheets from Florence and Rome, just in case there was any confusion at all.

Florence:

Rome:


Rome was kind of a blur anyway, so I'm probably just gonna fit all the stuff that happened in those three days into the next two posts anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment